Falcon Malls is part of the Fawaz Al Hokair Group. It is the Retail Real Estate development arm of its’ European investments and aims to deliver geographic diversification in it Malls Portfolio.
Vertically integrated, the company strategy is to source, develop and operate a quality portfolio of shopping centres in European Growth Markets to reflect the strength and innovation delivered in their home markets.
Falcon Malls is strongly placed and versatile enough to engage in diverse opportunities with the flexibility of business model to work with a range of partners, from Local and Central Governments to regional and local entrepreneurs.
Our long term approach focuses on the development or regeneration of unrivaled shopping and leisure destination for our visitors and retailers alike. All our projects aim to deliver better social and economic benefits to the communities.
Innovation, reach and expansion are at the core of our proposition and we are constantly evolving our business in step with changing consumer demands and the latest technology advances. In any country we operate, we point to be the centre of retailing.
- Focus on architecture to deliver a spectacular experience.
- Optimisation of flow management.
- Complete retail mix with all major national and international brands.
- Food and beverage destination.
- New generation children’s play area.
- Commercial and geographical synergies between the group’s business units.